1. At Platinum Golf Scotland we are committed to preserving the privacy of our customers and visitors to this website.
website and how we use that information from time to time. This Policy should be read in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions. When we collect personal information
3. We ask for personal information from you in a number of circumstances:
3.1 When you commit to booking your agreed holiday with us
3.2 When you contact us to discuss your booking
3.3 When you first contact us with your enquiry we then hold your email details
3.4 When you provide us with feedback.
4. We collect personal information to help us deliver an effective service as follows:
4.1 To fulfil any existing and/or future travel booking you make with us including necessary reservation, payment and ticketing arrangements and administration associated with the travel arrangements (exceptionally this may include sensitive personal data, for example relating to your health or disabilities) and you recognise that, by providing us with such sensitive personal data, you give your explicit consent to us to process such data for the purposes set out in this policy;
4.2 To provide any other service you have purchased from us;
4.3 To deal with any queries or requests you have regarding your booking and manage any amendments you may wish to make to travel arrangements or changes we need to advise you about;
4.4 To fulfil security, customs, immigration and border control requirements associated with your reservation which may include providing information to the police and appropriate government agencies;
4.5 To make information available to appropriate third parties where necessary in the event of an emergency;
4.6 To provide you with information about products, services and promotions that may be of interest to you unless you have asked us not to contact you;
4.7 To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
4.8 For quality assurance testing, market analysis, systems testing, analysis of statistics, benchmarking, auditing and performance measures (which may include monitoring or recording your telephone conversations with us for the purposes set out herein); 4.11 For administrative and legal purposes (including handling complaints, claims and legal proceedings) and to apply our terms & conditions.
5. We may contact you from time to time to provide you with information which we think you may find of interest. Contact may be made email or social media unless you have indicated that you do not wish to receive this information. You can contact us at any time to remove your details from our marketing database, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01382477552 or write to us at: Platinum Golf Scotland, Suite 16A, Castlecroft Business Centre, Tom Johnstone Road, Broughty Ferry, Dundee. DD4 8XD
6. We will only disclose your personal details to third parties relevant to your booking, for example, Hotels, Golf Clubs, Restaurants, Transfer Companies, and the information will be your name only.
7. If we sell, assign or transfer the assets of our business, or if our business is merged, or enters into a joint venture with another business entity, we reserve the right to sell or transfer the databases maintained by us (including any personal information provided by you).
8. We employ security measures to protect the information provided by you from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
9. Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilises a standard technology to collect information about how our website is used by individual computers connected to the internet. Information is gathered through cookies and Web server logs which allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of the site for you.
11. You are entitled to see a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. If you wish to do this, please send us your request in writing, signed and dated to the address below along with:
If you are requesting a copy of personal data on behalf of a third party, please also send to us a signed authority from the individual whose data is required and a copy of their passport or driving licence. If the third party is a child under the age of 16, the written authority should come from a person with parental responsibility (along with a copy of the child’s passport).
Please send your request to: Platinum Golf Scotland, Suite 16A, Castlecroft Business Centre, Tom Johnstone Road, Broughty Ferry, Dundee. DD4 8XD
12. All comments, queries and other requests relating to our use of personal information should be sent by post to: Platinum Golf Scotland, Suite 16A, Castlecroft Business Centre, Tom Johnstone Road, Broughty Ferry, Dundee. DD4 8XD
Thanks for arranging such a memorable trip. We loved all the courses but especially the Castle and Royal Dornoch. The accommodation was excellent and we appreciated all the restaurant reservations.
Overall, an excellent trip.
Phil (Vacation consultant)
Hi Lynda & Stuart
We are back on home turf. We had a fantastic trip. No glitches anywhere except the rainout at County Sligo – but we can’t control the weather.
The four courses we played were all in great condition with super nice .
St Anne’s was a great start, the easiest of the four for me but a very nice lynx course.
The hotel accommodation Slieve Russell, grounds and amenities were superb.
Stuart you sure know how to put together courses for a golf tour and Lynda the accommodation at both the RIU and Slieve Russell were top notch. …great job.
Thank you for the welcoming gifts. You sure were generous.
This trip was sure worth the two year wait.
Thanks so much,
Well it was great to see you and Stuart again, that was a great evening! Thank you to both of you for an amazing trip, everyone has been talking about how great it was! It may be possible that the wives had more fun that the guys did, they’re already talking about their own golf trip without the husbands. They’ve really been bitten by the golf bug, especially my wife!!
Dear Stuart & Lynda,
A most heartfelt “Thank You” for your planning, coordinating & customer service in making our 2022 Scotland Golf Trip so memorable! Your detailed itinerary, efforts and professionalism were nothing short of “World Class” and much appreciated !
Personally, it was so enjoyable revisiting Scotland after a 20 year absence, but even more enjoyable having our group experience for the first time the magic of St. Andrews & Scotland…you have a remarkable & beautiful country.
It was a pleasure meeting you both and again appreciate your efforts to ensure we had a great vacation! We will not hesitate to refer others or use Platinum Golf for future Golf Trips…Ireland 202?
All the best for health, happiness and prosperity!
Thank u so much for looking after us overall and especially my mid-week disruption
Our arrival and playing experience at St Patrick’s Links was stellar.
The Rosapenna Thing is on par with both Bandon Dunes and Cabot Cape Breton as a one facility golfing heaven. Big brawny links tracks modernized with welcoming landing areas in the fairways.
At St Patrick’s makeshift but stylish golf shop* and checkin I had the great pleasure of netting John and Frank Casey…. So young they are, and so enthusiastic and engage-able. Lovely gents growing Rosapenna’s reputation.
So it goes .. cheers to Ireland, cheers to Platinum Golf Scotland
Stuart: The welcome package ,very thoughtful and the whiskeys are/were delicious!
We are back safely, thanks. It was lovely to see you both get together and share a We had such a good time in both Scotland and Ireland and look forward to visiting again.
The Tralee, and Waterville courses were amongst the best courses we have ever played, ranking up there with Dumbarnie and the Old course. The Island course was equally beautiful, but both of us found the dunes a challenge.
As for accommodations, we really enjoyed being in the heart of Dublin’s Temple District. Thank you for such a well planned and organized trip. We created many wonderful memories, that we’ll cherish for a lifetime. We really appreciate your help to make this trip so memorable.
Debra and I just want to send you a note thanking you for helping create a great vacation to the UK. We have a fantastic time learning and experiencing the UK.
All aspects of the trip went great in and we will not hesitate to ask you to book another trip for us in the future or to recommend you to others.
We’re on our way to Edinburgh. Thanks for the kind note, I absolutely loved every minute of it, even when I was in the rough and losing balls! The program you put together was everything we could have expected and your customer service was perfect; thank you for going above and beyond…
Stuart and Platinum Golf Scotland provided a terrific itinerary for a spectacular golf and whisky (and, of course, food) experience in Scotland! The checking in, touching base, and above the call of duty service provided during our trip was great! No doubt that they would be a go to for any future travel to the UK. Thanks a bunch for making it an experience of a lifetime!
We have had a fabulous time here this week so many thanks to you and Stuart for doing a fabulous job organising it all.
Contact us today to create the golfing trip of a lifetime!