1. At Platinum Golf Scotland we are committed to preserving the privacy of our customers and visitors to this website.
website and how we use that information from time to time. This Policy should be read in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions. When we collect personal information
3. We ask for personal information from you in a number of circumstances:
3.1 When you commit to booking your agreed holiday with us
3.2 When you contact us to discuss your booking
3.3 When you first contact us with your enquiry we then hold your email details
3.4 When you provide us with feedback.
4. We collect personal information to help us deliver an effective service as follows:
4.1 To fulfil any existing and/or future travel booking you make with us including necessary reservation, payment and ticketing arrangements and administration associated with the travel arrangements (exceptionally this may include sensitive personal data, for example relating to your health or disabilities) and you recognise that, by providing us with such sensitive personal data, you give your explicit consent to us to process such data for the purposes set out in this policy;
4.2 To provide any other service you have purchased from us;
4.3 To deal with any queries or requests you have regarding your booking and manage any amendments you may wish to make to travel arrangements or changes we need to advise you about;
4.4 To fulfil security, customs, immigration and border control requirements associated with your reservation which may include providing information to the police and appropriate government agencies;
4.5 To make information available to appropriate third parties where necessary in the event of an emergency;
4.6 To provide you with information about products, services and promotions that may be of interest to you unless you have asked us not to contact you;
4.7 To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
4.8 For quality assurance testing, market analysis, systems testing, analysis of statistics, benchmarking, auditing and performance measures (which may include monitoring or recording your telephone conversations with us for the purposes set out herein); 4.11 For administrative and legal purposes (including handling complaints, claims and legal proceedings) and to apply our terms & conditions.
5. We may contact you from time to time to provide you with information which we think you may find of interest. Contact may be made email or social media unless you have indicated that you do not wish to receive this information. You can contact us at any time to remove your details from our marketing database, please email us at: email@example.com or call us on 01382477552 or write to us at: Platinum Golf Scotland, Suite 16A, Castlecroft Business Centre, Tom Johnstone Road, Broughty Ferry, Dundee. DD4 8XD
6. We will only disclose your personal details to third parties relevant to your booking, for example, Hotels, Golf Clubs, Restaurants, Transfer Companies, and the information will be your name only.
7. If we sell, assign or transfer the assets of our business, or if our business is merged, or enters into a joint venture with another business entity, we reserve the right to sell or transfer the databases maintained by us (including any personal information provided by you).
8. We employ security measures to protect the information provided by you from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
9. Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilises a standard technology to collect information about how our website is used by individual computers connected to the internet. Information is gathered through cookies and Web server logs which allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of the site for you.
11. You are entitled to see a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. If you wish to do this, please send us your request in writing, signed and dated to the address below along with:
If you are requesting a copy of personal data on behalf of a third party, please also send to us a signed authority from the individual whose data is required and a copy of their passport or driving licence. If the third party is a child under the age of 16, the written authority should come from a person with parental responsibility (along with a copy of the child’s passport).
Please send your request to: Platinum Golf Scotland, Suite 16A, Castlecroft Business Centre, Tom Johnstone Road, Broughty Ferry, Dundee. DD4 8XD
12. All comments, queries and other requests relating to our use of personal information should be sent by post to: Platinum Golf Scotland, Suite 16A, Castlecroft Business Centre, Tom Johnstone Road, Broughty Ferry, Dundee. DD4 8XD
Marc and I would like to thank you for the beautiful journey you prepared. Everything was well organized, timing, convenience, réservations, etc. All the people we met were so kind to us that we felt just like home. Golf in Scotland is the best place and this east coast is just gorgeous we leave the country with the ambition and hope to be back.
It was so nice to meet you and Stuart in person as well. Clearly you take great interest in your clients’ satisfaction, and it shows. As we may have mentioned, we had never been to Scotland or the UK and this trip exceeded all of our expectations. And as lovers of golf, the experience was utterly unforgettable. Thank you again for the lovely gifts you shared with us upon arrival.
We loved our trip. If we booked it again tomorrow (we wish we could!) we wouldn’t change a thing except maybe substitute a different hotel for Loch Green. Thank you for making our “bucket list” trip so special.
Thanks again for a fantastic trip !
We look forward to the next one !
We have had a great time in London too although it’s been a bit overwhelming! What a city!
Dear Lynda Yes we got the bag tags, thank you very much. And thank you for the great organisation. Everything went absolutely smoothly and even though we had a bit of an adventurous journey home with flight delays and cancellations we returned home with many great memories of a fantastic trip.
We will get in touch when we plan our return trip.
Kind regards Fiete
Thank you for this wonderful experience and for helping to make this trip a dream come true for all of us. We can’t wait to come back to Scotland!
Our heartfelt thanks to you and Stuart for the holiday of our dreams and especially for Johannes. It was beyond his expectations (and mine) and we had such a beautiful time together. The true test of Johannes’ love for Scotland was his purchase of an entire kilt outfit with all the bits and bobs, I nearly fainted –I am truly living in Outlander. I almost fell over, we expect our kilts in December or January, and photos will be sent, I promise
I cannot express enough how grateful I am to you both, every detail and every moment was fabulous! We are eating shortbread with proper marmalade and relish our memories.
Hi Lynda & Stuart,
First, back home safe & sound.
From the bottom of my heart, the two of you are absolutely amazing and delightful. But more than that, so capable. A truly glitch less nine days. So fun!
Our Scottish Golf and Whisky experience was wonderful! Thank you for putting together such a fabulous itinerary. Everything was so well thought out and perfectly timed
Basically, you put together a trip we will always remember. Thank you for everything. We would highly recommend you to our friends who are interested in a Scottish golf experience.. Also, thank you for the lovely welcome gifts and taking the time to meet us that Sunday morning at St. Andrews.
When I asked Kevin to describe the trip in one word he said “perfect”, Glynnis said “spectacular” and my word was “awesome”. Pretty simple but the words fit our pictures (almost 1,000) and our memories.
Thank you Lynda and Stewart, the trip was excellent in every way
We got the photo from Panmure and it is so good! Definitely going on my office wall!
My boys and I loved Panmure. As we have discussed before, it is exactly the kind of course and club I love to visit when here. While all the trophy courses are wonderful, they do have a bit of commercialism that I like to ignore. None of that at all at Panmure, just pure golf and pure class.
Thanks for these photos, they are great.
All my best and thanks from my entire family,
Contact us today to create the golfing trip of a lifetime!