1. At Platinum Golf Scotland we are committed to preserving the privacy of our customers and visitors to this website.
website and how we use that information from time to time. This Policy should be read in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions. When we collect personal information
3. We ask for personal information from you in a number of circumstances:
3.1 When you commit to booking your agreed holiday with us
3.2 When you contact us to discuss your booking
3.3 When you first contact us with your enquiry we then hold your email details
3.4 When you provide us with feedback.
4. We collect personal information to help us deliver an effective service as follows:
4.1 To fulfil any existing and/or future travel booking you make with us including necessary reservation, payment and ticketing arrangements and administration associated with the travel arrangements (exceptionally this may include sensitive personal data, for example relating to your health or disabilities) and you recognise that, by providing us with such sensitive personal data, you give your explicit consent to us to process such data for the purposes set out in this policy;
4.2 To provide any other service you have purchased from us;
4.3 To deal with any queries or requests you have regarding your booking and manage any amendments you may wish to make to travel arrangements or changes we need to advise you about;
4.4 To fulfil security, customs, immigration and border control requirements associated with your reservation which may include providing information to the police and appropriate government agencies;
4.5 To make information available to appropriate third parties where necessary in the event of an emergency;
4.6 To provide you with information about products, services and promotions that may be of interest to you unless you have asked us not to contact you;
4.7 To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
4.8 For quality assurance testing, market analysis, systems testing, analysis of statistics, benchmarking, auditing and performance measures (which may include monitoring or recording your telephone conversations with us for the purposes set out herein); 4.11 For administrative and legal purposes (including handling complaints, claims and legal proceedings) and to apply our terms & conditions.
5. We may contact you from time to time to provide you with information which we think you may find of interest. Contact may be made email or social media unless you have indicated that you do not wish to receive this information. You can contact us at any time to remove your details from our marketing database, please email us at: email@example.com or call us on 01382477552 or write to us at: Platinum Golf Scotland, Suite 16A, Castlecroft Business Centre, Tom Johnstone Road, Broughty Ferry, Dundee. DD4 8XD
6. We will only disclose your personal details to third parties relevant to your booking, for example, Hotels, Golf Clubs, Restaurants, Transfer Companies, and the information will be your name only.
7. If we sell, assign or transfer the assets of our business, or if our business is merged, or enters into a joint venture with another business entity, we reserve the right to sell or transfer the databases maintained by us (including any personal information provided by you).
8. We employ security measures to protect the information provided by you from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
9. Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilises a standard technology to collect information about how our website is used by individual computers connected to the internet. Information is gathered through cookies and Web server logs which allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of the site for you.
11. You are entitled to see a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. If you wish to do this, please send us your request in writing, signed and dated to the address below along with:
If you are requesting a copy of personal data on behalf of a third party, please also send to us a signed authority from the individual whose data is required and a copy of their passport or driving licence. If the third party is a child under the age of 16, the written authority should come from a person with parental responsibility (along with a copy of the child’s passport).
Please send your request to: Platinum Golf Scotland, Suite 16A, Castlecroft Business Centre, Tom Johnstone Road, Broughty Ferry, Dundee. DD4 8XD
12. All comments, queries and other requests relating to our use of personal information should be sent by post to: Platinum Golf Scotland, Suite 16A, Castlecroft Business Centre, Tom Johnstone Road, Broughty Ferry, Dundee. DD4 8XD